Thursday, August 10, 2023

“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.”

10 AUGUST 2023

Only one more day was left to us. Today I reached the school at 8.55 am. I signed the attendance register and went for morning line duty. In the morning, we cut the cake for the celebration of best 40 days of internship. 
We successfully completed our internship with good memories. I had second period in class 8. Today I gave them the diagnostic answer paper and gave the remedial class. Also I got feedback from my students.
At noon, we brought food from outside and gathered together. I went to seemy teacher to taken the evaluation paper. 
At evening I had no emergency duty. At 3.30 I signed my attendance register and went back to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.”

11 AUGUST 2023 The final day of our internship. Today I reached the school at 9.00am. As per time table I had no class on Friday however I w...