Friday, August 11, 2023

“Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.”

11 AUGUST 2023

The final day of our internship. Today I reached the school at 9.00am. As per time table I had no class on Friday however I went both classes. In the first period I went to class 8. I gave them the sweets and they gave me the remaining feedback. I like this class very much. Many students give me the gift actually I am very touch to take a class for them. Also we take a group photo.
At fourth period, I went to the class 9th. The Hindi teacher was taking the class but she allow  me to take a 15 minutes for them. So I gave them the sweets.
Also I gave gift to my concern teacher. 
At noon, we went to see the principal and headmistress. We shared our experience with them and they wish us for our future. Then we took a group photo.
Today we were so busy to see our students. We signed our records and went to collegues classes to take photos.
At evening I again went to my 8th class. Not only me, mimina and archa was also their training teachers. So we spent some more time in there.
I liked my second internship very much and I got so many good memories with my students. At evening I signed the attendance register at last time and went back to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.”

11 AUGUST 2023 The final day of our internship. Today I reached the school at 9.00am. As per time table I had no class on Friday however I w...