Wednesday, August 9, 2023

"Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.”

9 AUGUST 2023

A warm Wednesday came. Now I have only 2 days more❣️. I reached the school at 8.50 am. I signed the attendance register and went for morning line duty. I like the duty today. A girl says me that I am so cute today 😍. I like it.

I got a substitution class in first period at 8 F1. I just interacts with them and mind the class. As per time table, I had fifth period in class 9. Today I didn't teach them. I talked with them so friendly and asked them to write feedback. Most of the students gave the feedback. 

At evening I signed the attendance register and went back to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.”

11 AUGUST 2023 The final day of our internship. Today I reached the school at 9.00am. As per time table I had no class on Friday however I w...