Monday, August 7, 2023

“Life is about making an impact, not making an income.”

7 AUGUST 2023

Now we have only one week in this school. I reached the school at 8.55 am. I signed the attendance register and went to the place where we sit. As per time table I had only one period in class 8 at fourth period. I bring them the answer paper of achievement test and gave the remaining notes and complete the second chapter.
Especially we had no emergency duty on this day. At evening I had line duty. After the duty, I signed the attendance register and went back to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.”

11 AUGUST 2023 The final day of our internship. Today I reached the school at 9.00am. As per time table I had no class on Friday however I w...